- CEMS e-Conference "Day 2" YouTube Live Stream: Click here (5/29/20)
- CEMS e-Conference "Day 1" YouTube Live Stream: Click here (5/28/20)
- RMB to Host CEMS e-Conference (4/27/20)
RMB is hosting a FREE web-based CEMS conference on May 28-29....Click Latest News for more information
- EPA Issues Part 75 CEMS QA Provisions for COVID-19 Emergency (4/17/20)
- EPA Publishes Proposed MATS Electronic Reporting Rule (4/10/20)
- EPA Publishes Enforcement Discretion Policy for COVID-19 (3/26/20)
- Final CT MACT RTR Published in Federal Register (3/9/20)
Below is a brief description of RMB Consulting and an introduction to our services. For more detailed information, click on our Services tab!
RMB Consulting & Research, Inc. (RMB) specializes in providing consulting services to industrial and utility clients and associated organizations. RMB's greatest asset is its technical consultants, which represent a wealth of experience in air pollution control and air pollution consulting that can be applied to meet your corporate environmental needs and regulatory challenges. Present clients include many individual electric utility companies, several major chemical and petroleum industry clients, the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) and various air regulatory groups.
For the most up to date news and training updates, subscribe to RMB's Electronic Newsletter! Click the following link and provide your contact information to be added to RMB's electronic database, here: E-News Register (Please include "E-News Register" in the subject line). To get the latest info from RMB on your mobile device, follow us on Twitter!