- EPA Proposes Latest Round of Test Method Revisions (12/13/19)
- RMB's Spring 2020 CEMS Training Course - Registration Now Open! (11/4/19)
RMB's Spring 2020 CEMS Training Course has now been confirmed and registration is now open! The Spring course will be held March 24-26, 2020 in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more details on RMB's Spring 2020 CEMS Training Course as well as registration information, click the following link: RMB Training. For direct registration informaiton, click here: RMB CEMS Course Registration - Spring 2020
- EGU MATS HCl Quarterly Testing News - Audit Sample Program (10/28/19)
- EPA Finalizes ACE Rule and Clean Power Plan Repeal (7/8/19)
In today's Federal Register, dated July 8, 2019 (Volume 84, No. 130 - 65 total pages), EPA has finalized the Affordable Clean Energy rule ("ACE Rule") and formally repealed the Clean Power Plan (CPP). A copy of the final rule can found in our FTP library.
- Update on EPA's Combustion Turbine NESHAP (4/12/19)
Following a residual risk and technology review conducted pursuant to the Clean Air Act (CAA), EPA is proposing to determine that risks from the source category are acceptable and that no new cost-effective controls are available. In the proposed rule, EPA is also:
- Revising the requirements for periods of startup, shutdown and malfunction (SSM) to be consistent with recent court decisions;
- Requiring electronic reporting of performance test results and compliance reports; and
- Lifting the stay of the standards for new gas-fired stationary combustion turbines, which has been in effect since August 2004.
- EPA Proposes Reconsideration of Supplemental MATS Finding (2/7/19)
In today's Federal Register, dated February 7, 2019 (Volume 84, No. 26 - 35 total pages), EPA has proposed their reconsideration of supplemental finding and resisdual risk and technology review of the MATS rule. At this time it's unclear what the ultimate outcome of this new finding would mean for the industry. Comments are due by April 8, 2019. There will also be a public hearing concering this proposed rule. The time and location of the public hearing will be announced in a subsequent Federal Register notice. A copy of the proposed rule can found in our FTP library.
Archived News and Web Pages
For more archived news click here: www.rmb-consulting.com/news_index.htm
RMB Archives and Other Useful Links